4g LTE Back up!

Viper Daimao

Reaction score
Where in Houston are you, I'm near Bush airport and I'm still only getting 1x even after two reboots.

Houston THUNDERBOLT!!

SW side. I would think it's just a matter of time before its back up. Wasn't getting the TB 3G though, just the regular 3G

Beardface

Reaction score
Just confirmed that 3G is back up and running in Raleigh (well... back up and running for the TB. Had a friend who was using it just fine on his Droid yesterday while I was stuck on 1X... sitting next to each other)

cisco84

Reaction score
So now I'm a regular 3g so that makes my phone super slow I don't even what to go to YouTube because is running super slow

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

cavillis

Reaction score
So now I'm a regular 3g so that makes my phone super slow I don't even what to go to YouTube because is running super slow

3g is out in my area too - i'm stuck on 1x - so consider yourself lucky that you have 3g

edit: I don't want to do the 3g radio switch on my TB because then I won't know when 4g is back up

lettuce chief

Reaction score
its back up in chicago. i used to have 4g and id lose it frequently like many others. now ive been stuck on 4g for 3 hoirs straight and im runnings errands. goml

any1 else getting better coverage now?

OP
Papa G

Papa G

Reaction score
My girlfriends Bolt was stuck in 3g after it came back in even though mine wasn't. Rebooted and all is fine.

OP
Papa G

Papa G

Reaction score
The only thing wrong here is our mifi is still going in and out. Can't connect to it so had to open up the hotspot on one of our phone's. What's up with that? It's the same network isn't it?

cisco84

Reaction score
I hope it gets fix fast my phone is going crazy to 1x to 3g so I don't know what is going on

cisco84

Reaction score
I just pay 1300 on my phone bill for all the family upgrades and and my phone is just jumping around to 1x to 3g now that sucks .

Z06_Mir

Reaction score
I had to reboot for mine to come back. I'm stoked it's back though. 4G seems to be strong now, the last week or so it was really weak and would boot me off the network at random. Yay.