4g "joke"

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by mopar57, May 2, 2011.

1. mopar57

mopar57 Theme Developer Theme Developer

Ratings:
    +0
    Can anyone make a 4g LTE signal icons named for 3g? Ive tried looking in the thunderbolt section and cant find any with the arrows.
    Reason behind it, a buddy of mine has a iphone can after compare he got mad and said at lease he has 4g. So I just want to play a little joke on him and say my droid has it!
  2. yurdle

yurdle Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Shouldn't be too hard to do, just need to do a bit of theming. Also... iPhone does not have 4g... so not sure what you're friend is talking about...
  3. mopar57

mopar57 Theme Developer Theme Developer

Ratings:
    +0
  4. Brennan_Huber

Brennan_Huber Theme Developer Theme Developer

Ratings:
    +11
    Haha love this thing. Thanks for posting

FreeMyMoto!!!
    FreeMyMoto!!!
    FreeMyMoto!!!
  5. bigwilly90210

bigwilly90210 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    he could've meant iphone 4 "G" as in 4th generation. I think it still confuses people that the iPhone 3G was actually only the 2nd generation iPhone. I expect the next iPhone "5" to be more of a 3GS. It baffles me why people love them so much, I really can't get my head around it. And I've tried! I had to for a cell phone repair class! lol. Anyways...

Yeah at droidpirate.com they've got all different colored 4G signals. I had one on my Droid 2 just for fun. Really messed with my co workers. "How the hell did you get 4G here??? It's not even rolled out in our STATE???" LMAO good times. It's an easy Metamorph theme that I've applied over several themes for my Droid 2, should work pretty well for you no matter what you're running. Cheers! dancedroid
  6. droid2drummer

droid2drummer Silver Member

Ratings:
    +10
    I had a metamorph buzz for about a few months and I got the idea when I saw the 4g icons. And yes it works great as a joke I guess, only showed my kids though... yes the metamorphing can be quite fun and addictive until you run out of themes..lol