4g issues

Faithfill

Reaction score
I've been experiencing issues with my phone holding a 4g signal. I live in a 4g area with good reception and have traveled to other places where I normally have good 4g reception as well and I am still not getting it. Other people around me have 4g connection. Tech support couldn't help me with my issue, so I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing this problem.

KeepItReal

Reaction score
There is a known issue with SIM cards in the DNA. Go into a corporate Verizon Wireless and have them install a new SIM. No charge. Don't go to an 'authorize dealer', they will charge. After you get the new SIM, and you have connectivity, you may wish to do a factory reset and start over. Please backup first as the DNA does not have your data protected, and you can lose all pictures, etc. Use Dropbox from the Playstore to backup pictures and SMS Backup & Restore to backup your texts (does not save the pictures in the message, so save them first). Good luck!

OP
F

Faithfill

Reaction score
That last update fixed the SIM card issue on phone. I've done a factory reset and replaced the SIM card still didn't resolve the issues with 4g connectivity. Verizon gone replace my device.

KeepItReal

Reaction score
Good luck with your replacement. I have had no issues with my first DNA, or my insurance rep placement.