4G issues Las Vegas?

jpnestel

Reaction score
Is anyone else having zero 4g today out is it just me? Just curious. I just installed shif3r with the update pack and I'm not sure if its that or my phone...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

dlo-htown

Reaction score
Is anyone else having zero 4g today out is it just me? Just curious. I just installed shif3r with the update pack and I'm not sure if its that or my phone...

It's a Bionic, of course it's your phone losing data connection. It's what they do.

Join the club.

OP
jpnestel

jpnestel

Reaction score
yeah I'm used to that but I've had 3g all day but no 4. Just wondering if anyone else had this today.

dlo-htown

Reaction score
yeah I'm used to that but I've had 3g all day but no 4. Just wondering if anyone else had this today.

Seriously though, part of the data connection issue is the phone not switching back to 4g even though it's available... not just losing the data connection altogether.

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Lol Man dlo you must have reached the tipping point and are just out to get the Bionic today...do you even have a bionic? I mean, I don't blame you for being upset but don't go jumping through threads just so you can say "sucks for you, join the club." Not EVERYBODY is having data issues. Considering theres been maybe....30-100 people who have come to the forum looking for a fix, and the Bionic has sold hundreds of thousands of models at least, then if anything I'd say most people don't have it OR it doesn't effect them enough to come to a forum looking for answers. Just sayin...

dlo-htown

Reaction score
Lol Man dlo you must have reached the tipping point and are just out to get the Bionic today...do you even have a bionic? I mean, I don't blame you for being upset but don't go jumping through threads just so you can say "sucks for you, join the club." Not EVERYBODY is having data issues. Considering theres been maybe....30-100 people who have come to the forum looking for a fix, and the Bionic has sold hundreds of thousands of models at least, then if anything I'd say most people don't have it OR it doesn't effect them enough to come to a forum looking for answers. Just sayin...

This cracks me up. You think that the only ones that have this problem are the handful that are posting on Droidforums, and are using that "statistic" to call me out?

The problem is bad enough that Radio Shack said screw it, they aren't selling the Bionic any more. It's big enough that Motorola is devoting the time to come up with a patch for it.

Either YOU don't really have a Bionic, or you are one of the lucky FEW that aren't having the problem, but even then, I'm inclined to add a "yet" onto that last part.

I don't understand why some people are ashamed to admit they bought something that works only half-ass right now... relax, it wasn't our fault. We were lied to. It's okay to say your phone doesn't work like it should have from the beginning.

:blink:

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Ha, alright, whatever you say dude...

lrn2rd

dlo-htown

Reaction score
Ha, alright, whatever you say dude...

lrn2rd

lol you're acting like I just called your gf ugly or something, taking it all personal... But when you get the problem, even tho you won't be man enough to admit it, you'll realize you were wrong.

Doesn't hurt my feelings if you don't wanna believe its a real problem, it really doesn't.

dressagerider

Reaction score
Anyone who think the bionic has data, or other, issues should spend some time with the charge. You will find the bionic is close to perfect and will not complain again.

dmbatcofc

Reaction score
Really like these forums, and thought the community here was a little more professional.... some of the above posts indicate otherwise.

OP
jpnestel

jpnestel

Reaction score
OP,

Turn off your phone.
Pull the battery
Pull out the SIM card
Reseat the SIM card firmly

let us know after you do these steps

I pulled the battery and Sim. Appears to be the same. Maybe its just a bad day in my area. Thanks for the suggestion...

grrouchie

Reaction score

I have no zero issues today - my 4g has been working just fine.

OP
jpnestel

jpnestel

Reaction score
I figured out what it was. I had installed on the older version of safestrap and apparently the 4g wasn't working on that version.