4G in my area!

gsxr_guy3344

Reaction score
I awoke yesterday to find my TB now on 4G. I live in altoona PA. It's been more than 24 hours since I've been on it. Is it safe to say it will stay and I have it? I've seen other posts saying they have had it then it went away...if it is a test how long do the test periods usually last??

turdbogls

Reaction score
i heard tests usually just last an hour or so.
if you still have it tomorrow, i wouldn't even worry about loosing it.

however i just went onto verizons site to check if 4G is in your area, and they said it is not. so i dunno

4G rocks my face off!

Last edited:

kookk

Reaction score
I dunno how accurate their site is. It says I have 4g in my area but I get maybe one bar of 4g and that jumps back down to two bars of 3g as soon as I even move the phone.

I'm 11 miles outside of a 5 bar 4g area

Sent from my ThunderBolt using DroidForums

OP
gsxr_guy3344

gsxr_guy3344

Reaction score
Well thanks for the help..yesterday I traveled well outside the 4G area and at some point even had no service as soon as I entered back in my area went right back to 4G and I have full bars. So I'm going to assume that I do have it now. But thanks for looking into it.

Kittysback

Reaction score
Hey I live in Johnstown and I now have 4G too! At first I thought it was a test but I had it all day. I know Johnstown and Altoona were to be in the next wave of getting it. But as of this morning Verizon site doesn't have us listed as having it yet... But it looks like we do. Fingers crossed.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using DroidForums

antonyz409

Reaction score
i also have 4g since yesterday, i live in the beaumont, texas also the surrounding citys have it too

Kittysback

Reaction score
Still have it today, so I guess it's here to stay. Yah! :)

Sent from my Thunderbolt using DroidForums