4g data issues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
FDR only fix it for a few hours & I doubt Verizon will be able to do anything but offer you another phone. That has been my experience so far. I have even switched out sim card twice & nothing.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Iggy08 said:
I just did a Factory Data Reset this morning and immediately got the problem again. I called verizon but the idiot didn't do anything for me and I didn't have time to call a different person. Hopefully I can call tomorrow, but if they give me problems about it I'm not gonna be nice

So you think by getting nasty on the phone with them will solve your problem, of course what was I thinking, it's the poor smuk on the other end that is causing the issues, LOL.

Iggy08

Reaction score
cybertec69 said:
So you think by getting nasty on the phone with them will solve your problem, of course what was I thinking, it's the poor smuk on the other end that is causing the issues, LOL.

Not the issue, my issue. It'll get me a s3 and out of this problem, duh

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3

I find that even if the reps aren't that well informed, if your polite to them they will help you more. All they get all day is complaints. They might appreciate a nice guy on the other end and they may even go the extra mile for him. They have for me.

Iggy08

Reaction score
cdm369 said:
Except that its a network issue...

Well from what I've read and experienced it's effecting mostly Rezound, so it might just be they way the Rezound connects to the network is not up to date. If it's the entire network that's unacceptable for everyone that has an LTE device

Iggy08

Reaction score
LoudRam said:
I find that even if the reps aren't that well informed, if your polite to them they will help you more. All they get all day is complaints. They might appreciate a nice guy on the other end and they may even go the extra mile for him. They have for me.

Same here, I'm just saying that I might have to do that if they try to play me down again. We've been with Verizon for well over 7 years now, it's not like we're new clueless customers

cdm369

Reaction score
Iggy08 said:
Well from what I've read and experienced it's effecting mostly Rezound, so it might just be they way the Rezound connects to the network is not up to date. If it's the entire network that's unacceptable for everyone that has an LTE device

We just got 4g here and so far no drops...only to 3g once in a fringe area. The 2 weeks before they started 4g here, myself and many others were having issues...many types of phones.

Iggy08

Reaction score
cdm369 said:
We just got 4g here and so far no drops...only to 3g once in a fringe area. The 2 weeks before they started 4g here, myself and many others were having issues...many types of phones.

My roomate has a nexus and he complained about it before, but it was never clear to me if he actually experienced issues or if it was just stuff he read online that others were having lol. Regardless he hasn't complained the last few months so it could have been fixed for him or just grew tired of it :-/

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Iggy08 said:

I have both phones, and both work flawlessly.

Sent from my HTC Rezound with ICS using Droid Forums

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Data issues for everyone is the norm just before , and possibly for a bit after, a new change happens in an area. It was that way for me with cdma and 1x being added, EVDO being added, MediaFlo, and LTE being added and about a month after it would have times of no service but usually late at night as they fine tuned the new abilities.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

Iggy08

Reaction score
cybertec69 said:
I have both phones, and both work flawlessly.

Sent from my HTC Rezound with ICS using Droid Forums

Awesome, are you completely stock waiting for the ota update to ICS on your Rezound? Nope, then not the same situation you see. No worries, I'm getting a replacement Rezound in a few days so I'll have a 2nd one to compare

clownpuncher

Reaction score
cybertec69 said:
So you are saying that all Rezounds are bad, you had 4 Rezounds with the same issue, and the Nexus the worst reception phone out there with no issues, not buying it, sorry.

No, I'm saying all the Rezounds I had after 6-4 had issues. I think ics might fix it and it'll go back to the same awesome phone. I pay to much to wait for an update. And do you really think I'm gonna lie??? Overall I liked my Rezound better but my nexus WORKS and has not lost 4g signal yet.