1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

4g cutting in and out

Discussion in 'HTC ThunderBolt' started by vessej, Mar 20, 2011.

1. vessej

vessej Premium Member Premium Member

Yesterday morning my 4G was cutting in and out and no 3G at all. it would not hold a connection. i tried the usual; pull the battery, take out and replace the sim card, hard rest to no avail. i did this all with the c.s. rep on the phone. nothing worked so i had to take it in to the store and they replaced the sim card and reactivated the phone. it seemed to work fine all day but when i woke up this morning it was up to it's same old tricks.

has anyone else has had this problem?

it looks like i'm back to the store this morning.

in the mean time i used an app called phoneinfo by sc@taiwan. i was able to put the phone in 3g only.
    https://market.android.com/details?id=myc.phone.PhoneInfo&feature=search_result
Search tags for this page

4g cuts in and out

4g internet keep cutting off
4g cutting out

4g cuts out

how to cut 4g off

my 4g cuts in and out on htc
my 4g keeps cuttin in and out galaxy at & t
my verizon phone keeps going in and out of 4g
thunderbolt 4g cutting in and out

verizon 4g cuts in and out

why does 4g go in and out