4g comes and goes

jdeeg4276

Reaction score
I've got the latest rom of eclipse and my 4g is usually blue but some times goes white. What could that be?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
No problem, don't worry you are not alone in the issue. Hoping ICS when we do get it will help the radio issues a bit.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Have u installed ics? If so how?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I have actually and from what I have noticed today I have not dropped a 4G signal. I was on 3G only earlier and it did drop out once and came back, but I switched it back to 4G and have not seen a drop.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Didn't use bootstrap, used Matt's Razr Utility v 1.71.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Have to Google search that one, I know they don't like links to external sites on here. Not sure if that one counts or not so I will ere on the side of caution.

Reaction score
This used to be my #1 complaint about my RAZR. However, after ICS I no longer have this issue. Whatever radio improvements they did with the upgrade made a huge difference for me.

jarminiak

Reaction score
4g disconnect razr fix

The 4 g would go fron blue to white then disconnect 20 to 30 times a day.after 10 calls to tech support, tier two service, 3 trouble shooting tickets, 3 new phones, sim cards nothing worked. Then I found an app it is called: restore connectivity settings- mororola droid razr.

I installed the app it fixed the issue. I can't believe tech support didn't know about this.