1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

4g but no 3g??

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound' started by PatG, Aug 3, 2012.

1. PatG

PatG New Member

Updated to ICS last night. Lo and behold I had 4G at my house!! Last week when I turned on 4G I could only get 3G. Same at work I am on a fringe are and now I have 4G in my office.

However when I change back to 3G using LTE on/off the phone only goes to 1G!!

I don't steam but am worried about power drain. Should I just leave LTE on all the time?

Thanks!!
  2. acejavelin

acejavelin Member

Hmmm... I lock into CDMA (3G) all the time, in fact I am right now, with now problems, and have switched in between 4G/3G and WiFi with no issues at all.

That being said, every time my mobile network stuff gets wonky, I just pop it into Airplane Mode, wait about 15 seconds, then turn of Airplane Mode and the problem usually clears up.
Search tags for this page
4g, but no 3g

4g but no 3g

4g works but no 3g
help rezound have 4g but no 3g
rezound no 3g