4g bs

tirsom

Reaction score
Why does my 4g instantly go to white as soon as i go on the internet or fb or even just completely the 4g goes away.PLEASE HELP!!!

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Tried restarting the phone?

I'd take out the battery and the SIM card for about 30 seconds. Some say it helps with data connection issues, but I can't verify it.

OP
T

tirsom

Reaction score
I cant take the battery out i have a razor.never tried the sim card but will tganks.yea basically i have no internet but i am paying for it

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I cant take the battery out i have a razor.never tried the sim card but will tganks.yea basically i have no internet but i am paying for it
Well you can, it just won't be worth it :D

But yeah turn the phone off and take the SIM card out. Leave it for about 30 seconds and put it in and turn it back on. Like I said I've heard it works, but never had to verify for myself.

ROLLTIDE1

Reaction score
Well you can, it just won't be worth it :D

But yeah turn the phone off and take the SIM card out. Leave it for about 30 seconds and put it in and turn it back on. Like I said I've heard it works, but never had to verify for myself.

That doesn't work at all for me. It's a known Verizon issue with no fix at all and it happens to everybody :angry:

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
That doesn't work at all for me. It's a known Verizon issue with no fix at all and it happens to everybody :angry:
is 4g new to your area?

I made the switch to 4g when I got my Nexus, other than the 2 or 3 times 4g LTE went down for everybody, I've dropped 4g signal and it switched to 3g twice.

ROLLTIDE1

Reaction score
is 4g new to your area?

I made the switch to 4g when I got my Nexus, other than the 2 or 3 times 4g LTE went down for everybody, I've dropped 4g signal and it switched to 3g twice.

Nope not new at all but we did just get expanded but the drops still happen almost daily

OP
T

tirsom

Reaction score
Did the sim card thing.n restarted my phone still no 4g.no one else i kno has problems wit it.i had no problems when i was on 3g.can i switch it to 3g?

jaye712

Reaction score
tirsom said:
Did the sim card thing.n restarted my phone still no 4g.no one else i kno has problems wit it.i had no problems when i was on 3g.can i switch it to 3g?

Did u do 215 yet? Besides losin a [lot] of service back n forth since ics(somethin i needa contact verizon about agian)...i had a similar issue but since i did the leak,4g stays on pretty well for me..up to u but it wrked out for me

DROID RAZR/ICS215

OP
T

tirsom

Reaction score
Honestly i have no idea wat u just said!lol

jaye712

Reaction score
This might help hopefully...

ForumRunner_20120731_221628.png

DROID RAZR/ICS215

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
tirsom said:
Honestly i have no idea wat u just said!lol

Tirsom, he was talking about whether you installed the ICS updated 215 leak. It has helped improve some people's 4g signal. I am guessing that your phone has updated to ICS. That has also helped many who were having problems with their 4g.

If you are in a weak 4g area then it would be best to stick with 3g. The easiest way to do that if you have ICS is to install the LTE on/off app and choose CDMA auto (PRL).

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums