1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

48 hours with Droid2

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by b4thea4, Aug 29, 2010.

1. b4thea4

b4thea4 New Member

so far it is excellent!!!

Previous phone was an LG Dare, wife has it now:)

This is my first tech forum and am excited to see how much this phone will do. First thing I need is a good holder for the phone in the car.

I'm on few Audi forums, nwquattro.com, quattroworld, audizine.com and audiforums.com

FYI the bluetooth function works great with the new Audi product!
  2. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Welcome! Glad you are enjoying your Droid. Check out the accessory section in the Forum for a car holder.

Mike
  3. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

Welcome to the forum I know a few people who are waiting on the D2 right now...the upgraded keyboard is real nice (I checked one out at VZW) I hope you find this site as informative and helpful as I have