*#*#4636#*#* Phone info will not allow me to enable data!?

randyrsx

Reaction score
My DROID is on Page Plus Cellular before you wonder why this is even happening. Calling and texts are working splendidly but no MMS or Web. I have had PP disable and reenable data already before.

I see the option to "Enable data connection" in the menu for Phone info I press it and nothing changes? I tried the "Run ping test" and it fails to connect.

This happens on CDMA auto PRL, CDMA only and EVDO settings.

Any ideas?! :motdroidvert:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My DROID is on Page Plus Cellular before you wonder why this is even happening. Calling and texts are working splendidly but no MMS or Web. I have had PP disable and reenable data already before.

I see the option to "Enable data connection" in the menu for Phone info I press it and nothing changes? I tried the "Run ping test" and it fails to connect.

This happens on CDMA auto PRL, CDMA only and EVDO settings.

Any ideas?! :motdroidvert:

Who the heck is Page Plus Cellular? I me who even uses the word cellular in their name anymore? Maybe that's what they are, cellular and they don't provide data.

We have to pay 30.00 extra for our Data. Were you expecting to get it for free?

OP
R

randyrsx

Reaction score
Oh Bill but they do. 50 megs (but they do not guarantee that all Verizon phones will work)

I pay $29.05 a month with PP. 1200 minutes, 1200 messages, 50 megs of data. No contracts, Verizon's network :) ...or did you already know this?

edit: Heck they're based in Ohio like you!

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
There's actually a page plus cellular forum over on howard forums and they might be able to troubleshoot it better. There's a few ppl who have it successfully working on their Droids if I'm not mistaken. I would switch but 50mbs is no where near enough for me.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
R

randyrsx

Reaction score
I'll try them as well. HoFo is blocked here at work :icon_evil: