$40 Droid x

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmackSmack

Reaction score
i just bought a brand new droid x from a friend for only 4o. its brand new and i dnt even kno if its stolen or not but wen i turn it on it says welcome to droid x and then another screen comes up and says activate your phone i dnt have verizon but can i flash it to metro im juss over excited i even have a freekn droid now somone help me pleeasse!!!??dancedroid

Snow02

Reaction score
Give me the meid. If it's not stolen, I'll show you how to flash it to metro.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
not sure if you can flash it to metro, but it would make a great media device for ya.

OP
S

SmackSmack

Reaction score
wats tha meid? i think it is stolen = ( can i still use it and how do i get around tha activating part?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
wats tha meid? i think it is stolen = ( can i still use it and how do i get around tha activating part?

If's its stolen, Your out of luck....

Look under the battery, there is MEID and a bunch of numbers.
PM them to Snow02 and he'll let you know if it's good or not.

OP
S

SmackSmack

Reaction score
i just sent tha meid now im just crossing my fingers let me kno whats happing asap!!

OP
S

SmackSmack

Reaction score
so what do i do im stuck on that call to activate screen? and how do iget it on metro then?:icon_eek:

cpjr

Reaction score
How bout getting it back to its owner :icon_evil: if it is stolen.

OP
S

SmackSmack

Reaction score
idgaf if its stolen i jus wanna use it can someone help me get past tha call to activate screen pleaaaase?

T-Dev

Reaction score
try dialing 911 tell the person who answers your situation. they will be more than happy to help you with the phone.....

A

abn75

idgaf if its stolen i jus wanna use it can someone help me get past tha call to activate screen pleaaaase?

Hate to say it, but that reply right there is why you probably wont get any help on this site.

Sent from my DX running. DS V4.2

Suuperflie

Reaction score

I hope everything you value gets stolen and then we'll see iygaf. Get a job and buy your own sheeeeet.

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score

I know exactly what you need but I am not going to help you after reading this post.... sorry my wife had her phone stolen and I know how irritating that was.... just give it back.... you can get them for less anyway... but your friend came up on you

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Status
Not open for further replies.