1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

4 widgets in the size of one

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by tbearski, Aug 1, 2010.

1. tbearski

tbearski New Member

Hi, I am lookin for a app that will shrink 4 widgets into the size of one widget! Not a folder type but you would have 4 smaller widget in the same size of one normal size widget...Ex) if you had 10 widgets on a screen you would have 40 apps to choose from.... Been lookin and searching for this app and can't find it! Thanks in advance!
  2. HEMLOCK

HEMLOCK New Member

I think the app is called "more icons" in the market. Haven't tried it, but i know others that have.
  3. rmikulas

rmikulas New Member

I am looking for the same type of app.

I currently use the Multicon Widget and LOVE IT!!! It is great, in the space of one Icon i can put anywhere from 2 to 9 icons. (Normaly so they don't get to small I just use 2).

But I have been searching for an app that will let me shrink my wigets (from a 4X2 to a 2X1) or put multiple widgets in a specific area (again to shrink them and make more space).

Any suggestions would be VERY welcome. Thanks all!!
Search tags for this page

android shrink widgets

android widget not shrinking