4 Global Android Devices Lineup Sheet Leaked

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
lineup.jpg

Knowing when the device you want is hitting the market is important in the new “contract management” game we play with the carriers, and now you know which device is coming soon. In a recent leak by AC, they let us know some information on devices being released soon including the Merge, enV Pro, and others. The main significance of this document is that it tells us all four Android devices in the picture will be made for global use (so maybe I might get a Merge,). Now if I don’t know better, I would say these devices seems like they all have a keyboard, and that is great because a phone would out a keyboard is un-human ( well, just hard to us).

News via: AndroidCentral

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think I'm most excited about the Droid Pro. I really like the fact that Motorola is trying to taking RIMM (BlackBerry) head on.

Mika

Reaction score
Help Please

Can someone Please help me. My Droid X is stuck in Clockmod Recovery. I am trying to download RSD Lite and SPF Recovery. Every time I try to use RSD Lite it says faled. Can anyone help PLEASE. Thank you so much.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score

jnd121

Reaction score
Just so you know, the LG Ally free at Costco.

shuituzi

Reaction score
Knowing when the device you want is hitting the market is important in the new “contract management” game we play with the carriers, and now you know which device is coming soon. In a recent leak by AC, they let us know some information on devices being released soon including the Merge, enV Pro, and others. The main significance of this document is that it tells us all four Android devices in the picture will be made for global use (so maybe I might get a Merge,). Now if I don’t know better, I would say these devices seems like they all have a keyboard, and that is great because a phone would out a keyboard is un-human ( well, just hard to us).

wmnomore

Reaction score
^are you reiterating the OP? or did u want to say something?

I have to say the LG surprises me with it's rumored 1ghz processor. Not that i would get it, just interesting. I am still waiting for the EVO-ish HTC device.