4.5.621 update ....

thebat1

Reaction score
Wipe your cache partition and freeze the updater 2.3.3 and you'll be good.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
Can you tell me the exact name of the file to freeze? I don't see the exact file mentioned above?

THANKS SO MUCH for replying!! I appreciate it !!!!!

Savagerun

Reaction score
Can you tell me the exact name of the file to freeze? I don't see the exact file mentioned above?

THANKS SO MUCH for replying!! I appreciate it !!!!!

I have titanium backup pro and mine shows updater 2.3.3 so I downloaded anttek to see what it show and it shows it as updater. That's what you need to freeze. Open your anttek app then press the apps tab next press the fil tab next press system apps and find the updater and press it then press the freeze tab. Like I mentioned before also wipe your cache partion in clockwork or stock recovery.

thebat1

Reaction score
I have titanium backup pro and mine shows updater 2.3.3 so I downloaded anttek to see what it show and it shows it as updater. That's what you need to freeze. Open your anttek app then press the apps tab next press the fil tab next press system apps and find the updater and press it then press the freeze tab. Like I mentioned before also wipe your cache partion in clockwork or stock recovery.

THANKS SO MUCH!! I appreciate that. I think I have finally got it frozen and it stopped.... As far as I can tell by reading there is no rooted version of this update? is that correct?
your great.. thanks again!!!!!!

Savagerun

Reaction score
There's no root for 621 yet that is simple but it's being worked on . For people who unknowingly took the update can root but would have to do the milestone x 604iso sbf then could root using zergrush but just stay where your at for now and if a easy root method is found for 621 then you can update if you want. There's really no big benefit to upgrade anyway. Here's a link to the 604 iso sbf so you can see what im talking about http://www.droidxforums.com/forum/d...-solution-your-windows-rsd-lite-problems.html

ericsbcn

Reaction score
I recently got the update. One thing is fixed that used to really annoy me: It now saves the camera settings. I used to have to go in and change the resolution every time I went to take a photo because it always got set back to widescreen. Way back when, it would save the settings properly. A previous update broke that. Now, it finally seems to work properly again.

One other thing I noticed with the camera is that it displays the current resolution setting in the upper left hand corner as you're taking the photo/video. Nice.

- Eric S.