lwags67

Reaction score
Apparently being released.

Think it will make it to the M?

droideddie13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Nexus 6
May or may not happen to those with stock firmware. Those with Cyanogen Mod have a higher chance of getting it. And if Moto does release it to the RAZR M it will be rolled out as a minor update.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I am confident that there is something coming for the Razr M soon to fix some of the issues with 4.4.2. Whether that is 4.4.3 or a system version update...no one knows...yet.

grenefroggie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Nexus 5
I have had two Moto Android devices. My Atrix 4G with MotoBlur (ugh...disgusting) and my Moto X (vanilla as you can get with some AT&T apps). Do other Moto phones have a resource intensive UI? Or is it pretty vanilla?

bigbadwulff

Reaction score
I moved to the MotoX also. Nice, simple phone with good performance. I still hate the new dialer...

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
I have had two Moto Android devices. My Atrix 4G with MotoBlur (ugh...disgusting) and my Moto X (vanilla as you can get with some AT&T apps). Do other Moto phones have a resource intensive UI? Or is it pretty vanilla?

The x was the first moto phone I know of that was vanilla. The x, x2, RAZR and RAZR HD were all very bogged down.

Sent from my Eclipsed XT1060

grenefroggie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Nexus 5
The x was the first moto phone I know of that was vanilla. The x, x2, RAZR and RAZR HD were all very bogged down.

Sent from my Eclipsed XT1060

That's what I thought. MotoBlur was sooooo terrible. A dev named Dorian did some good work to make it run better.