4.3 update anyone?

dillonorden

Reaction score
Has anyone recieved the 4.3 update for the sch-i605 model? It was supposed to come out on 29Nov. I do have root but shouldnt I at least be informed theres an update?

Semaj

Reaction score
Last I heard there was a delay due to glitches

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 4

OP
dillonorden

dillonorden

Reaction score
Glitches? How bad does a glitch have to be in order for them to delay an update? They had how long to port this O.S to every newer device and theres still glitches? Im happy theyre delaying it to prevent problems dont get me wrong but jeez I know they have more than 1 guy working on it how much time do they need? I know im impatient and I know im going to be happier than a 6 year old on xmas eve when I see the update lol

newbroot83

Reaction score
Lol I doubt you'll be all that happy. 4.3 ain't supposed to be all that great. A little faster. No note 3 features. Knox is supposed to be horrible. The 4.3 roms offer more if the tales are true

Skynote 4.3 Rom'd Note 2

OP
dillonorden

dillonorden

Reaction score
What is samsung knox? I would love to install a custom rom but I cant unlock my bootloader bc my pc is XP and CASUAL doesnt support XP so I dont know any other way to unlock my bootloader. Anyone got any advice?

newbroot83

Reaction score
It is the security app that Samsung came out with. Supposed to be a huge pain. You don't have any access to windows 7?

Skynote 4.3 Rom'd Note 2

newbroot83

Reaction score
Not that I'm aware of. I'd ask Adam outler. He's the genious

Skynote 4.3 Rom'd Note 2

OP
dillonorden

dillonorden

Reaction score
Tried PM tht name and was told it doesn't exist lol so how can I find this adam outler lol

newbroot83

Reaction score
He's Def on xda. Look up the casual thread on xda or look him up on g+

Skynote 4.3 Rom'd Note 2