1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

4.2-Incoming Call

Discussion in 'Project Elite' started by PARick, Mar 15, 2011.

1. PARick

PARick New Member

There appears to only be one issue I have with 4.2. For some reason my phone will not indicate an incoming call until the third or fourth ring. Anyone else? Anyone know a fix? If not for that 4.2 would be perfect.
  2. YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth Theme Developer Theme Developer

I've had this happen before ... check your minimum overclock speed. Stock is 250 and that's worked for me on most ROMs, but on others I had to bumped it up to avoid this problem. Also if you're using profiles in SetCPU check you screen off setting.
  3. PARick

PARick New Member

Thanks Yank...I am set at 4000. hate to sound dumb, but I don't see a screen off setting in setcpu.
  4. YankInDaSouth

No, it's only if you're using the custom profiles on SetCPU ... I am using the scaling built into the ROM and have it at 250 without any problems. Have you tried clearing Dalvik Cache? Not sure it'll work, but it can't hurt :D
  5. PARick

PARick New Member

Hey, thanks. Yeah, I clear that three times a week. Funny thing is, on Gingerbread my texts and emails didn't work well. On this it's the call screen. Funny thing is, the phone part is what I spend the less time on so I guees I can live with it!:)
  6. YankInDaSouth

not too sure what to tell ya then, sorry. I have had that happen to me, so I feel ya! It annoyed the heck outta me!
Search tags for this page

merge incoming call android