4.2.2 OTA soon, anyone?

Reaction score
been on it for a few weeks now. there's quite a few bugs with 4.2.2. i'll be excited when google fixes the bugs.

shaynesgnex

Reaction score
Reading thru the xda forum 4.2 has several bugs and inconsistencies period. Could be the real culprit VZW taking so danger long. Hopefully Google can fix these and we'll get pushed straight to 4.2.2

OP
A

acalla4

Reaction score
Radio Difference?

Anyone notice any changes with the new radios, FK01 & FK02? I haven't noticed much of an improvement, if any, after flashing the new radios.

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
Anyone notice any changes with the new radios, FK01 & FK02? I haven't noticed much of an improvement, if any, after flashing the new radios.

I haven't done any scientific tests, but it seems like the handoff between 3G and 4G is quicker. Could be placebo though too haha.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I notice it picked up a data signal quicker than the older radios. Everyday I turn off data at my local dog park since there's no signal there and I always turn it back on when I get down from the mountain and it picked up the signal much quicker

OP
A

acalla4

Reaction score
Will they eventually release a changelog once the update is official, or is that wishful thinking? Seems like they would like to make it known what took so long to update to muffle the whines a bit. That way, we can whine some more about what hasn't been updated haha