4.2.2 For the Verizon GNEX today, Finally! Is it too good to be true?

uhm781

Reaction score
figures after ive unlocked and rooted my phone and just now looking for a rom :angry:

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel

uhm781

Reaction score
I'm unlocked and rooted but haven't flashed any ROM is it possible for Me to get the ota? or would I have to relock ? sorry if this is noobish lol

EDIT: ive pussed out and put it back to stock and locked it again since i was getting no where with roms lol will have a better understanding when my uncle who knows what hes doing is here, until them time to attempt to force the update like the others, anyone know if this works?

Last edited:

LuvMusic

Reaction score
Got my upgrade this morning (March 20). After a few minutes, seems very worthy, love the lockscreen widgets. Also, if you need the Developers Options menu, remember, you have to go into settings, select "About phone, swipe down to "Build Number" and tap several times to add it back. You will get the message "You are a developer!" The default is to hide this menu.

Cheers!

uhm781

Reaction score
Got my upgrade this morning (March 20). After a few minutes, seems very worthy, love the lockscreen widgets. Also, if you need the Developers Options menu, remember, you have to go into settings, select "About phone, swipe down to "Build Number" and tap several times to add it back. You will get the message "You are a developer!" The default is to hide this menu.

Cheers!

what state are u in if u dont mind? would like to see where its rolling out to as of now

edit: nvm just forced it

Last edited: