4.2.1 Battery life

ltcalex

Reaction score
Since this new upgrade was pushed to my RAZR 2 days ago, I'm only getting about12 hours with about 20% battery life left. It was better before the upgrade. :angry: How about you?

OleManDan

Reaction score
Since this new upgrade was pushed to my RAZR 2 days ago, I'm only getting about12 hours with about 20% battery life left. It was better before the upgrade. :angry: How about you?

After the update and FDR, I changed a couple of settings.
Your getting less battery life... I'm getting much better battery life.

I'm not sure what I'm doing that you aren't, or vice-versa...

Now in a day of lite to normal use, using WIFI at home, 4G for Internet,away from home, reading the paper on line, checking several forums, checking the mail a couple of times a day, making half dozen text and a couple of phone calls, plus several photos... On ICS is was getting about 16-18 hrs...
No comparison.
My best battery life is 30 hours to get down to 20%.

Last edited:
OP
ltcalex

ltcalex

Reaction score
News on the 4.1.2 comments nad trending

Thank you both. First, my correction, 4.1.2. Next, please send me what changes you made to provide better efficiency on your RAZR. I'd like to try it. I keep my RAZR on 24X7 and only charge it at night. During the day, I do internet searches, data mining, play "Jewels" game - great for eye memory. Thanks!

2razrmaxx

Reaction score
Olemandan

Please share your tweaks with all of us for better battery life. We All want to max our maxx

OP
ltcalex

ltcalex

Reaction score
what's new with 4.1.2?

Does anyone have rtje updates for 4.1.2?

DaybreakerDJ

Reaction score
After the update and FDR, I changed a couple of settings.
Your getting less battery life... I'm getting much better battery life.

I'm not sure what I'm doing that you aren't, or vice-versa...

Now in a day of lite to normal use, using WIFI at home, 4G for Internet,away from home, reading the paper on line, checking several forums, checking the mail a couple of times a day, making half dozen text and a couple of phone calls, plus several photos... On ICS is was getting about 16-18 hrs...
No comparison.
My best battery life is 30 hours to get down to 20%.

FDR? Please share your tweaks on how to make this possible! My phone's battery life since the upgrade is horrifying! :frown: