4.1.2 fx help

kkemp

Reaction score
I have searched and searched could anybody please help me I'm trying to FX back to stock 4.1 .2 I'm on the leak and I messed up so I need get the fx fileit to flash it back to

OP
K

kkemp

Reaction score
I got safe strap installed but when I try to go back to the stock ROM the screen goes blank I hear it booting up I was hoping that there is a FX so I could flash it back to stock

OP
K

kkemp

Reaction score
Sorry it took so long to answer you I was at work

GotnFX

Reaction score
How did you root? What did use use? A copy of the JB leak should be in there..otherwise, check out the "sticky" of this section. There is a thread started by Foxkat explaining how to load the leak using Matt's Utility.

OP
K

kkemp

Reaction score
I'm on the leak I just need to fix back to stock 4.1.2 if you got a link to the fix file plz let me know Cruz I can't find a fx for it

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
There are not currently any fastboot files for Jelly Bean, still waiting for them to get leaked as well.

wcnulph

Reaction score
I have heard you have a rom that I can flash manually. I lost safe strap. I get all the way to the M logo on my razr and then black screen. All my other roms will not work just the one 8 kernel. But I just get the m logo. Please help

OP
K

kkemp

Reaction score
I finally flashed mind today and got it that working what I did was flash the utility 1.8 .2 then after it went all the way through even though it said it failed flash I loaded did the jb update and it works now my only setback is now everytime I turn it off and on it goes too fast boot menu