1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S3' started by tut, Oct 1, 2012.

1. tut

tut New Member

Is it out for the S3 from verizon ? thanks
  2. hotkoko

hotkoko New Member

No, not here in the sates yet.. They released it in Europe. Most likely in a few wks from now
  3. jgmecarter

jgmecarter New Member

I would not expect it until the end of November. Verizon is very slow with updates
  4. k1ngr4t

k1ngr4t Well-Known Member

Well I highly doubt different carriers will release it at different times, so it has nothing to do with Verizon. Though having others to choose from certainly doesn't make it much better.

Who knows, maybe that's what it'll take to get them out faster...
  5. jgmecarter

jgmecarter New Member

What do you mean Verizon has nothing to do with it? Every carrier test updates before they rollout. Verizon just seems to take longer than others. Maybe they have learned there lesson and they push this update out right away this time but it is highly unlikely. The update will not come out to everyone on different carriers here in the US at the same time. The S2 update to ICS did not come to everyone at the same time and the reason being is because there was different carries involved. Heck nexus devices do not even get updates at the same time. I hope you are right but I would not put any money on it
  6. kewingct

kewingct New Member

Not only do different carriers release at different times. Verizon releases to its own customers at different times. With just about every update on every phone I've had with them as my carrier (since my Treo was rad) I would see posts on forums that folks got an update that I didn't get until several days later. This latest update got to me 9 days after the conversation started on this forum.

Verizon will teach you patience... :icon_eek:
  7. Crankintopwater69

Crankintopwater69 Well-Known Member

Him must be new to the game.:biggrin:
Search tags for this page

i535.10

i535.10 mean
net 10 verizon i535