(4-01) Jrummy's Remix Cyanmod 5.0.5.4 V.0.4 *2 Themes, 9 Lwps, Fonts, 75+ Scripts

rdm128

Reaction score
I have done the .zip installation on a non wiped jrummy rom and wiped and got the same results. It only partially applies the widgets and not the framework at all

EDIT: Also, FYI, I installed jrummys blue themed version. Which one did you get the theme to work with? This might be something?

I used the blue theme clockwork install as my base. I also used clockwork to install black ice 2.0.1 zip.

tdog7879

Reaction score
I did pretty much everything possible, 2x data/cache wipes before install, tried several recommended roms and this version simply failed to perform. It even had the 50% signal problem. I just restored back to v3 and been rock stable since. Just wanted to inform jrummy to help him out. I love his roms and appreciate the time him, koush, bekit and others have put forth.

I posted nandroid's for you.
where are they posted?

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I did pretty much everything possible, 2x data/cache wipes before install, tried several recommended roms and this version simply failed to perform. It even had the 50% signal problem. I just restored back to v3 and been rock stable since. Just wanted to inform jrummy to help him out. I love his roms and appreciate the time him, koush, bekit and others have put forth.

I posted nandroid's for you.
where are they posted?

First post under the two I originally posted. I didn't inclued any instructions yet but just treat them like any sprecovery nandroid.

phenley

Reaction score
I have done the .zip installation on a non wiped jrummy rom and wiped and got the same results. It only partially applies the widgets and not the framework at all

EDIT: Also, FYI, I installed jrummys blue themed version. Which one did you get the theme to work with? This might be something?

I used the blue theme clockwork install as my base. I also used clockwork to install black ice 2.0.1 zip.

I dunno... I can't seem to get it to work at all. I have no idea what is causing it. I did the exact same thing as you, but also tried every other possible method and its just not happening. Looks like I'll be trying some adb methods

phenley

Reaction score
Btw jrummy rom is running amazingly, and great work on getting the progress bars blue and fully theming

tdog7879

Reaction score
ok like a dumb ass i removed the 3d launcher:icon_evil: with one of the scripts ..is there a way to get it back....Thanks ...also Rom is running great..i got bekit LV 7 slot kernal wit jit enable:icon_ banana:

Jrummy how do you remove the cardock app? Thanks again ..Edit i cant get rid of sound recorder app??/

Reaction score
Damn jrummy on both of your previous rom's ive continued to have random reboots for no apparent reason :( im trying a different kernel now to see if it fixes my problem (hopefully it will because i love your rom and really want to stick with it) :) wish me luck

Supermanpa

Reaction score
I tried this rom last night and love it! My only problem is I am having random reboots and I believe it is happening when wifi switches to 3g or vice versa. Also reboots in maps. I tried a uninstall and reinstall of maps and still happens especially within 5 seconds of maps opening. Just curious if anyone else has this issue.

Thanks for your efforts, other than these issues I am having the rom is running rock solid :)

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I tried this rom last night and love it! My only problem is I am having random reboots and I believe it is happening when wifi switches to 3g or vice versa. Also reboots in maps. I tried a uninstall and reinstall of maps and still happens especially within 5 seconds of maps opening. Just curious if anyone else has this issue.

Thanks for your efforts, other than these issues I am having the rom is running rock solid :)

Download rom manager in the market and run the 'fix permissions' option. If that doesn't work, try flashing a new kernel. If neither of those work, wipe everything and reinstall the rom.

tdog7879

Reaction score

Download rom manager in the market and run the 'fix permissions' option. If that doesn't work, try flashing a new kernel. If neither of those work, wipe everything and reinstall the rom.
I have had 2 reboots running this rom..1 was when i was running JIT ..so i removed it..2nd was today after i took it off the charger....but I did do the fix permissions option and all is well :) no FC :)

Supermanpa

Reaction score

I have had 2 reboots running this rom..1 was when i was running JIT ..so i removed it..2nd was today after i took it off the charger....but I did do the fix permissions option and all is well :) no FC :)

I tried the fix permissions in rom manager ans that cleared up my issues with mybackup and rom manager paid version...lol. I also ventured off the stock kernel and tried 2 others with the same effects. I'll try giving it another wipe and reload. Ironic part is I tried cyanogens rom earlier today and it rebooted just after I entered my wifi key and it was getting an address. We'll see what another reload does.

tdog7879

Reaction score

I tried the fix permissions in rom manager ans that cleared up my issues with mybackup and rom manager paid version...lol. I also ventured off the stock kernel and tried 2 others with the same effects. I'll try giving it another wipe and reload. Ironic part is I tried cyanogens rom earlier today and it rebooted just after I entered my wifi key and it was getting an address. We'll see what another reload does.
Im running bekit LV 7 slot 1000mhz ..runs smooth!

smacinskyjr

Reaction score
does any one use screeble? if so do you notice that with the cyanogen based rom it uses a tramendous ammount of battery even though my screen time out is set to 15 seconds and yes the screen does actually turn off. I have went through my 2600 mah Seido extended battery in 5 hours. this has never happened on any other rom I have used.

Jrummy, FYI I have had to get a new phone from verizon because of the clockwork issue which wouldnt allow any usb mounting of my phone nor would it install anything from the sd card so it was stuch on the the M screen indefinately. I have to send the old phone back to verizon, and would like to beable to put the stock recovery back on if you are still willing to assist.

LdaSense420

Reaction score
sorry noob question but after i download the goodies zip file and move it over to my fone what am i suppose to do to get the stuff added on?

im runnin 5.0.5.7 so wud that be the reason? also am i suppose to unzip the folder on my laptop then put the goodies folder in the sd card? and lastly when i try to type in the scripts it keeps sayin not found...sorry for all the questions...