1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

4.0.4 Ringtone strangeness...

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Nexus' started by jmackxiii, Feb 7, 2012.

1. jmackxiii

jmackxiii New Member

So I updated to 4.0.4 and everything works great, data seems to be more stable for me so that is a plus.

However one odd "issue" I seem to be having is that what ever ringtone I have selected when I get a call, does not start playing at the beginning. It seems as if it starts a second or two back from the start. Anyone else have this issue, or had this issue and found a fix for it?

It does this with both stock and ringtones I loaded.
  2. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad

I've occasionally had an issue that sounds like that. But it has only been with ringtones I've added. A reboot has fixed it every time and it is a very, very sporadic issue. And by that I mean it's happened maybe 3-4 times since I got the phone on launch day.

Good luck
  3. jmackxiii

jmackxiii New Member

Oh awesome, i can say i never noticed it before running the upgrade. I also can duplicate it each time, what's odd is in the preview it is perfect. Hopefully I am not alone with this, more importantly so I don't feel crazy. :D
Search tags for this page

android 4 0 4 bluetooth ringtones

android 4.0.4 dont playing ringtones

free ringtones andriod 4.04

ringtone problems in android 4.0.4

ringtone reset problems on android 4.0.4