4.0.4 Ringtone strangeness...

jmackxiii

Reaction score
So I updated to 4.0.4 and everything works great, data seems to be more stable for me so that is a plus.

However one odd "issue" I seem to be having is that what ever ringtone I have selected when I get a call, does not start playing at the beginning. It seems as if it starts a second or two back from the start. Anyone else have this issue, or had this issue and found a fix for it?

It does this with both stock and ringtones I loaded.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
So I updated to 4.0.4 and everything works great, data seems to be more stable for me so that is a plus.

However one odd "issue" I seem to be having is that what ever ringtone I have selected when I get a call, does not start playing at the beginning. It seems as if it starts a second or two back from the start. Anyone else have this issue, or had this issue and found a fix for it?

It does this with both stock and ringtones I loaded.

I've occasionally had an issue that sounds like that. But it has only been with ringtones I've added. A reboot has fixed it every time and it is a very, very sporadic issue. And by that I mean it's happened maybe 3-4 times since I got the phone on launch day.

Good luck

OP
jmackxiii

jmackxiii

Reaction score
Oh awesome, i can say i never noticed it before running the upgrade. I also can duplicate it each time, what's odd is in the preview it is perfect. Hopefully I am not alone with this, more importantly so I don't feel crazy. :D