[ROM] [4.0.4][IMM76I] Apex v1.1.2: Back with a Vengeance! (5/8/12)

aramos87

Reaction score
Just download root browser from the market. With it you can access your system partition and delete it. Then just reboot (if you don't it will not install) and you can download it from the market.

Did that and it worked . Thanks.. would it hurt to move it back to system/app?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Did that and it worked . Thanks.. would it hurt to move it back to system/app?

It's not necessary but it won't hurt either. When it downloads and installs it will be located in data/app. I would rename it to YouTube.apk, move it into system/app, then you need to set permissions for it (R-W, R, R), and then reboot. Then you should be good to go.

aramos87

Reaction score
It's not necessary but it won't hurt either. When it downloads and installs it will be located in data/app. I would rename it to YouTube.apk, move it into system/app, then you need to set permissions for it (R-W, R, R), and then reboot. Then you should be good to go.

Yeah I found it my data/app bin and was going to move it, but then I figured it would just leave it.. I only use it when someone tells me of something funny to look at anyways. Thanks for all your help!!

ænyoc

Reaction score
GW is not working for me. Just loops "Sending...Sent...Sending...Sent..." but no payment goes through.

Edit: Spelling. Changed now to no.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Awesome, thanks for the long awaited update Fab!!

umx

Reaction score
I am having an issue with the market. Apps i have installed will say not compat with phone.

If i format and reinstall the rom im good then randomly starts to do this. went to bed was fine woke up and it was borked.. Does this on mutiple roms. Just looking for some suggestions.

(ex) Good play market >my apps 23 installed......come back later 16 apps installed. and the rest are now in compat

Last edited: