4.0.3 ...where?

kmo

Reaction score
I'm holding off on putting any aftermarket roms on my GN for the moment. I was running CM7 on my rooted Incredible and really liked they're work. I'm waiting for the new CM9 version to check out. My new GN and ICS are working so good I'm not going to mess with that until a rom (stable) is available. I know there are some decent ones out now, but things will get better with time. ICS is brand new be patient, we will have more fantastic choices soon....

GoBears

Reaction score
I'm holding off on putting any aftermarket roms on my GN for the moment. I was running CM7 on my rooted Incredible and really liked they're work. I'm waiting for the new CM9 version to check out. My new GN and ICS are working so good I'm not going to mess with that until a rom (stable) is available. I know there are some decent ones out now, but things will get better with time. ICS is brand new be patient, we will have more fantastic choices soon....

But...but...It's just so much fun to flash flash flash. Yeah I'm addicted lol.

OP
x25064

x25064

Reaction score

FWIW Axiom is more stable then stock 4.0.2

crusher04

Reaction score
Hi all...back to the OP..

It's now Jan 19th, AOSP has been 4.0.3 for nearing a month.

Yet Google/Verizon refuses to release 4.0.3 for our modder-phone GN.

Anybody know of anything? Is this a verizon holdup?

MrKleen

Reaction score
I would love to have seen a couple updates by now to help with a few of the little issues.

captdroid

Reaction score
This is rather disappointing no 4.0.3 update yet for stock GN. I know, load a ROM then even deodexed 4.0.3 stock. I don't want to! I don't have any serious issues running 4.0.2 stock with stock kernel. In fact it runs pretty darn well. I just want the 4.0.3 stock update darn it :D

T

tonktracker

Having a Google phone and receiving updates quicker seems to just be a wives tale.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

captdroid

Reaction score
At least Google could manage to get the 4.0.3 stock OTA update out before the ROMS get good enough where I finally root my g/f Gnex and load both our phones up with a custom ROM and never receive OTA updates from Google again anyway... lol