1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

3g to 1x to 3g to 1g GB on OG Droid

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by Snoking, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Snoking

Snoking New Member

Well I was about to do something about 3g dropping to 1x with CM7 on my OG Droid. Put it back to froyo for 10 minutes, mistake after CM7/GB. I am in a fringe area for the winter in the Phoenix East Valley. So I thought about getting a Rezound at the next price drop. Well today I played with clock speeds set it from ondemand 250/800 to 700/700 interactive. I have not seen it drop to 1x yet. I will continue to experiment!

Another thing I am noticing is return to home screen delays seem to be gone! Chris

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2012
  2. vey

vey New Member

Last edited: Feb 10, 2012
  3. Snoking

Snoking New Member

Tried winner00, however had Gmail problem that others on the net claimed. Google Search was gone. Restored my CM7 rom. Chris

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2012
Search tags for this page

3 g snoking

droid x2 1x

how to fix droid 2 1xto 3g