3G speed....

knotbeerdan

Reaction score
Yeah saw that, lol

I have noticed though that my speeds here in the phoenix area have become crappy over the last week. Of course we have been getting rain lately... Something we are not used to

r-dubya

Reaction score
Yeah saw that, lol

I have noticed though that my speeds here in the phoenix area have become crappy over the last week. Of course we have been getting rain lately... Something we are not used to

I lived in that area for 2 years (yuma) and i really got used to it ALWAYS being sunny. No need to check the forecast for a weekend outing becasue the weather will be great. Don't miss the summers though, thats for sure.

steve13

Reaction score
I live in Gilbert and work in downtown Phoenix and I've noticed that it's been really crappy lately too.

spencern12

Reaction score
3G slowing down?

I have noticed this in a very small amount. My best guess is that they are updating and getting new phone put onto the market. Also DROID will get 2.1 shortly. (I hope)

I wouldnt hold your breath

OP
schertz7

schertz7

Reaction score
yeah i work in pheonix and live in gilbert, az. What ever they are doing in maricopa county to screw up the download speed needs to stop haha

DesktopDevin

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
My Speeds over the last couple of weeks...

864827.png

1700913.png

1777820.png

masterxchief

Reaction score
I guess my speed just sucks at home even though I have full signal. Oddly enough I get great speed in downtown San Jose.

JFDroid

Reaction score
I've seen suffering speeds lately, too. I live near Findlay, OH (Northwest part of Ohio) and we have a fairly decent size population in my area.

Normally I get around 1.5mb down and about 500kb up. I just ran a test (7:49pm) and got 567.2kb down and 199.4kb up. Pretty sucky... grr.

Whatever, though. I have Wi-Fi everywhere I go (work, school campus, and home) so I don't really care. I get about 4.5mb down and 800kb up with Wi-Fi at work and on campus and about 2.2mb down and 500kb up at home. 3G doesn't mean a whole lot to me as long as it's reliable and is moderately fast.

Edit: err, just re-ran the test and got 1.2mb down and 414kb up. Maybe it was a fluke. Connection seems much faster now, lol.

jvcerebro

Reaction score
1.06DL/.65 UL

the highest i ever got is 1.87DL/0.97UL

both in the same west location of Houston TX