1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

3G speed increase

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Global Development' started by Feudalplague, Oct 6, 2011.

1. Feudalplague

Feudalplague New Member

Verizon in there oh so glorious wisdom... has well for all purposes put a Data choke on their phones

in this case it pretty much throttles back the speeds of your 3g connection to keep it from taking precedence over other phones. this makes no sense as the iphone does not possess this choke..(its apple they dont allow the carrier to screw with their phones to much) so verizon in order to reduce the impact of all the phones on their network. well this simple hack allows for increase of 3g speeds in my case at least 3 or 4 times. jumping me from 1 bar of 3g before all the way to full strength 3g able to support my laptop, and my xbox.

Refer to this thread if you wish to do this. (its well worth it)

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-2-global-hacks/146210-hack-speed-up-3g.html

Y
    oull find everything you need here. just thought id resurface the idea and the hack for all to see
  2. 473x15

473x15 New Member

does it work on the GB updated

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums
Search tags for this page

3g speed hack

boost verizon 3g speed
hack 3g speed
how to active 3g speed in idea hack 2014
how to increase idea 3g speed
how to increase idea 3g speed in android
how to increase my idea net speed