3g problem

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by CHIGGER, Aug 31, 2010.

1. CHIGGER

CHIGGER New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello, long time reader, first time poster. :)

I wanted to ask if anyone else is having trouble with their 3G signal since the update. I have done a factory reset and took it to the verizon store and they reloaded the update, but still no luck with my signal. Anyone have a fix? Or will the patch coming out fix my problem? Any input is appreciated.

2. TheRedRat

TheRedRat New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I too am having the same probem. Places where I was able to get consistant 3g before now switches between 3G and 1x at random. Dialing *228 is no help. I haven't recieved the second patch yet, so I'm not sure if that will fix the problem. I'd be interesterd in a possible solution as well. Thanks for starting this thread Chigger.

3. CHIGGER

CHIGGER New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I call CS, she had me boot to safe mode and see what signal I got there. What I couldn't make her understand is that it doesn't do this signal bouncing all the time so this call was basically wasted. The only other advice I got from her was to start uninstalling my apps till I found one that was possibly corrupt. Oh boy. Thanks. Funny to me this didn't start until that darn update loaded. I love this phone and just want it back to the way it was. :icon_ nono2: