3G Outage

bamaboy165

Reaction score
As of right now my 3g is out. Im in Alabama just wondering if anybody else is having the same issue?

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Switch to airplane mode and back out

OP
bamaboy165

bamaboy165

Reaction score
Thanks titans I tried airplane mode and backed out but still same thing. Im just got power it down and try a battery pull, who knows maybe a tower went down around me.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks titans I tried airplane mode and backed out but still same thing. Im just got power it down and try a battery pull, who knows maybe a tower went down around me.

If you're still having an issue with this call Verizon and let them know. They will do a ticket for you and it may take 4 days for them to fix it but they will take care of your issue.

As you travel around today check to see if you're getting 3G in other areas. That will indicate as to whether or not it's a signal or phone issue.

PetRiLJoe

Reaction score
As of right now my 3g is out. Im in Alabama just wondering if anybody else is having the same issue?

For the record bamaboy,

WAR FREAKIN EAGLE

And I too do not have 3G, however I am glad you pointed it out before I did or I would have found it to be a negative side effect to my dead droid the past 2-3 days.

In response to Hook, I also don't have 3G and I live in the Alabama, specifically the Auburn/Opelika. So I do not believe it is a phone issue. Should I call *611 to report this issue? Or is there a more efficient way to report this?

You live in or around Beauregard by any chance?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

For the record bamaboy,

WAR FREAKIN EAGLE

And I too do not have 3G, however I am glad you pointed it out before I did or I would have found it to be a negative side effect to my dead droid the past 2-3 days.

In response to Hook, I also don't have 3G and I live in the Alabama, specifically the Auburn/Opelika. So I do not believe it is a phone issue. Should I call *611 to report this issue? Or is there a more efficient way to report this?

Absolutely, and if there is an outage let us know so we can post it up on the news. See if they have reports in which states.

PetRiLJoe

Reaction score
*611 is not available for any customer support options I chose through the menu, told me to call back during normal business hours. I guess I'll go visit the site and throw down some QQs ..

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
*611 is not available for any customer support options I chose through the menu, told me to call back during normal business hours. I guess I'll go visit the site and throw down some QQs ..

Huh? Should be. Pick option 1 and then press 0.

OP
bamaboy165

bamaboy165

Reaction score

For the record bamaboy,

WAR FREAKIN EAGLE

Yeah i live in the phenix city area its close enough lol

PetRiLJoe

Reaction score
lol I switched to airplane mode anyway just because I don't get to do it enough. I'm never on an airplane!

Yeah you are not far at all. I work closer to Phenix city than I live though. Good to see others around me with the Droid.

Canefan

Reaction score
No 3G for me in N. Atlanta. Wonder why this keeps happening. There was a massive 3G outage just a few weeks ago.

raife

Reaction score
Mines been out since a little after midnight here in than al glad to know I'm not the only one.