3g outage right now 6/10??

Artimis

Reaction score
3G seems to have come back on in Irvine about 45 min ago or so....

xjman349

Reaction score
Some areas are still experiencing issues. Problem has almost all been fixed.

OP
manilaboy1vic

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
my 3g came back last nite sometime after the lakers game and while i was playing red dead redemption. :)

NoKz

Reaction score
I'm in SoCal (Whittier Area) as well. Called last night and they said there was an issue with no ETA on a fix. It sucks and is really starting to annoy me.

I thought it was my phone too. Restored 3 different ROMs, updated baseband, did a *228 and still had nothing. Then I thought "My bill isn't due for another 2 weeks....or is it?" LOL. I just hope it's up soon. In the meantime I'm playing with my bro's EVO.

OP
manilaboy1vic

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
i havent noticed any networks hits til last nite.. maybe i missed past ones.. but ive had vzw for about 4yrs

brochaos

Reaction score
omg so thats what that was? i thought it was my 2.2 messing up. i wasted so much time....i wish i wuold have read this first.

jbjtkbw00

Reaction score
I was on a roadtrip back from Tennessee via North Carolina and Georgia and thought it was just being in the mountains. Good to know I wasn't coo-coo.

xjman349

Reaction score
The issue has been resolved. If you are still having issues dial *228 option 1 and update your phone.

:)

vessej

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm in SoCal (Whittier Area) as well. Called last night and they said there was an issue with no ETA on a fix. It sucks and is really starting to annoy me.

I thought it was my phone too. Restored 3 different ROMs, updated baseband, did a *228 and still had nothing. Then I thought "My bill isn't due for another 2 weeks....or is it?" LOL. I just hope it's up soon. In the meantime I'm playing with my bro's EVO.

hehehe...i'm in pico rivera, ca and was flashing the 2.2 and basebands. i must have done 3 times before i gave up. it started working around 9pm.:icon_evil:

MRSCARY13

Reaction score
Is 3g still down for you guys. Im down in Orange County and I've had no 3g since yesterday.

bullswife98

Reaction score
Is 3g still down for you guys. Im down in Orange County and I've had no 3g since yesterday.

Did you happen to look at the date on the thread?? It is almost a year old.:rofl3:

Chris

LMAO!!!!! Are you serious!!! Hahaha,hehehe, i'm cryin over here! I want what she's got!!

Rooted (of course!),RZRecovery only
Rom: Liquid Gingerbread v1.85
Kernal:RZR,lv250/1250 o/c (cuz my Droid luvs it!)
Theme: Renovated! (cuz I luv it!)