3G not working

Discussion in 'Samsung Droid Charge' started by burningmay, Jul 31, 2011.

1. burningmay

burningmay New Member

I do not live in a 4G area, and have dutifully turned of LTE. All along I was on CDMA mode and received 3G signal. In the last few days I only get 3G if I turn on LTE, otherwise no signal. I called and reported to VZW, but no solution yet. I have done the battery-remove reboot. I have been exhausting the battery on LTE while not getting LTE signal.
  2. burningmay

burningmay New Member

Would appreciate help.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums
  3. Shurple

Shurple New Member

Not to sound mean or anything but if VZW can't help you how can we, when we're having the same problems?

Go to the store and swap it out. Best advice I can give you. Been thru 3 of them before i got a good one.
  4. TisMyDroid

TisMyDroid New Member

If verizon can't help, how can we??? Are you serious? Verizon is knowledgeable of a tiny fraction compared to the many on this forum. Often times the best answers come from people on this forum and it is often the first place we will go to for an answer b4 we try Verizon. So, it would make sense to check here first b4 rushing your phone to Verizon to get a replacement that may not even be necessary.

Best advise I can give is check here first. The answer may be a quick easy fix.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums
  5. Shurple

Shurple New Member

OK want to think that..... no one answered except me. Yea if you do a search MOST of us are complaining of a similar issue. We exchanged our phones. So do YOU have an answer for him? Didn't think so.
    Sent from my Samsung Charge using DroidForums.
Search tags for this page

droid charge 3g stopped working

droid charge only getting 3g
samsung galaxy rush 3g not working on droid
verizon 3s sumsung phone woill not charge