3G Mobile Hot Spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

donballz

Reaction score
You can mod the wpa_supplicant to accept adhoc connections.

Wish there was a way to make wifi tether work in ap though. It would make life so much easier.

PS3Gamer

Reaction score
Sucks you can't tether to ps3.. Any way to enable adhoc mode?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

terrets

Reaction score
Ya it does suck you cant tether to PS3. I live in the middle of no where and my only internet now is through :motdroidhoriz:. Before we had 26.4kbps dial up :icon_evil:. Anyways, not sure if you knew this but you can connect to the internet with your PS3 through a Windows computer. Heres a short video.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Twx29m_Phzg[/video]

To bad the updates are over 150mbs. Takes forever to download and Id really like to see how GT5 is online. >_<

PS3Gamer

Reaction score
Guys I might can solve all your problems with one app. If you will download the teamblackhat app from the market it has all the answers and downloads you will need to achieve access point and not ad_hoc with the free 3g hot spot app.

Hope this helps.

Interesting, this is true? I looked at it in market, but very little info on what it actually does.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

terrets

Reaction score
Ya id like to know what it includes before I dl it. I know there's some leaked roms. And it seems a good number of people have had problems with their apps. Have you tried the wireless app on the d2g? I may just connect through my computer, its simple enough...

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

donballz

Reaction score
It works. We arent supposed to talk about it though.

Last edited:

terrets

Reaction score
I saw that they were saying not to talk about it. Why the he'll not? Don't want to get in trouble with Verizon? don't you think they'd want people to buy their app?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

Status
Not open for further replies.