3g malfunction and camera glitch?

Discussion in 'Team D1-MIUI' started by alohajoe, Apr 20, 2011.

1. alohajoe

alohajoe New Member

Anyone else having problems getting the browser or gmail to connect to a 3g network? I usually just switch airplane mode on and off to reboot cell chip and it works after doing that a few times. Know of any fixes?

Also, I noticed when my phone would transition to different windows, my screen would briefly show what my camera would see if I had turned on the app (even when camera app wasn't active). Kinda weird :icon_eek:
  2. kamisan

kamisan Member

3g is in and out I have to turn data on off sometimes to get it to come back the stock camera app will hang and not come out of it I cannot upload pictures on droid forums though I can on facebook. I have ran the p 3 kernel the deprimed kernel and the slayer kwrnel the deprimed seems to work with 3g better then the other 2

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  3. jacrx17

jacrx17 New Member

Im Having Same Issues On My Phone Where Anytime I Get A Call After I Hang Up I No Longer Had 3g ( The 3g Icon Is Gray Instead Of Green). Ive Just Had To Fix It By Entering Airplane Mode And Exiting And It Restores It, Just Wondering If There Has Been A Fix To It Yet?
  4. jamezelle

jamezelle Premium Member Premium Member Developer

should be working fine in 1.4.15c.1.zip
  5. porky101

porky101 New Member

I am running 1.4.15, can i flash 1.4.15c without wiping everything? Also, do I need 1.4.15c to flash over 1.4.15c1?
Search tags for this page

camera malfunction on galaxy s4