3g losing connectivity.

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
okay well I just lsot 3G again.. And after a lot of cursing, iGot to thinking, perhaps an app is screwing up the 3G signal, I mean I never had a problem in the 5 minutes before I started installing apps when I got my droid...... Just a thought, I'm gonna test it out, and hey maybe the root did something?

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
I dunno if this is coincidence, but ever since I uninstalled Lookout Mobile Security, 3G has been fine, and faster than ever. But once again, I dunno if this is just coincidence.... I usually lose 3G by now though, so hey!

But Lookout is an awesome program, if this is the cause for the issue, I hope they solve it with a future update.

littleowl

Reaction score
I ended up exchanging my phone using the warranty. The newer phone worked great with out the problem. Now that we just updated to 2.2 I am seeing it again once in a while.

erict

Reaction score
I have this same issue since I got the phone last month. I only have this problem at home though. I am still running 2.1 too.

horseshoe9

Reaction score
Mine does it daily, flutters in and out, once/twice daily. 2.2/factory reset/power off/on/call Mot/Verizon/*228/live with it.

rwaustin

Reaction score
I had the same sort of problem in a Mall near a Verizon Store. I called them to see if there was a problem and they told me that everything was fine on the network. So I went outside and I had 3g go figure.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App