1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

3G Keeps Shutting Off

Discussion in 'Samsung Fascinate' started by Teezy, Jun 4, 2011.

1. Teezy

Teezy New Member

Yet another sporadic issue I have.. Monday, my 3G began to periodically disconnect and reconnect every few minutes. I've done the *22899, wiped cache and dalvik cache, but no change was made. This seems to cripple my battery as well. 5 minutes worth of texting blows 4% battery, after being plugged in all night to charge to 100%.
    Any tips on fixing my 3G issue, and potentially battery savings?
  2. aprilsoamazin

aprilsoamazin New Member

I have the same problem as well I thought it was only me! Lol unfortunately I did not find a fix for it and I work in tech support. I have tried everything on my phone several factory resets and the issue appears right after a reset when my Apps try to redownload some are unsuccessful and some are successful...it changes from 3g to digital n I will have all bars the it will drop to 0 for a Sec then they will come back. It definately is a major issue when u can't complete any data task without getting network anf null errors and it drains the battery too. I called to have a replacement sent so we will see if that will fix the issue. I will let you know :)

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums
  3. Mark Kropf

Mark Kropf New Member

What's the answer to this problem?
Search tags for this page
3g keeps going out
3g keeps turning on and off

3g keeps going off

3g keeps turning off

android 3g keeps turning off
how do i keep my 3g on
how to keep 3g on at all times