3g is lost

Rsswga

Reaction score
yes if you can mount it..its just easier for me like i explained it..you already have it on your card..i dont know why it would be different than mine

OP
cnmsales

cnmsales

Reaction score
RSS wait a sec. Even though nothing in these folders and keep getting no file found after a reboot I now have a prompt to go through the new phone setup. Let my bust through that real fast and see if phone is back w/ 3g. Get back w you in a few seconds.

Rsswga

Reaction score
i have jrummy/, then next is JRummy/, then i have a list
the one u should have is

Froyo_Kangerade/

its right after that..1.1 version

Rsswga

Reaction score
if you cant find the kanagroo rom, look for another one under clockworkmod folder.then install
be sure to wipe data and cache before installing a fresh rom

OP
cnmsales

cnmsales

Reaction score
I did bro. No matter what folder I go into it says no file found.

OP
cnmsales

cnmsales

Reaction score
But now that i did a wipe data and cache I dont even have rom manager installed any more

OP
cnmsales

cnmsales

Reaction score
OK. I have fixed this issue. Just wanted to post the fix in case anyone else is having this problem and stumbles across this thread.

So the issues were caused by one of two things.
Either by enabling GOD MODE. Or by trying to run Maps. Not sure which one caused it but im leaning more towards the enabling of god mode.

In order to fix this I simply downloaded the rom I wanted to use. In my case it was Kangerade.

After downloading it to my PC I simply transferred the file to my phone and put it in /sdcard. I turned the phone off and booted into the recovery console. (With the phone turned off hold down the x button and turn phone back on still holding x until the recovery console comes up.)

Once inside recovery console I wiped data and cache. (Not sure this is necessary) I then selected the option to install from .zip on SD card. Install went through, restarted phone. Once back up 3g is now enabled.

Not sure why no one suggested I could just download the rom of my choice from the PC and do it this way but that's ok.

I appreciate everyone's help on this forum. It really is a cut above the other sites out there. And now hopefully my pain makes someone elses life easier.

Taegost

Reaction score
OK. I have fixed this issue. Just wanted to post the fix in case anyone else is having this problem and stumbles across this thread.

So the issues were caused by one of two things.
Either by enabling GOD MODE. Or by trying to run Maps. Not sure which one caused it but im leaning more towards the enabling of god mode.

In order to fix this I simply downloaded the rom I wanted to use. In my case it was Kangerade.

After downloading it to my PC I simply transferred the file to my phone and put it in /sdcard. I turned the phone off and booted into the recovery console. (With the phone turned off hold down the x button and turn phone back on still holding x until the recovery console comes up.)

Once inside recovery console I wiped data and cache. (Not sure this is necessary) I then selected the option to install from .zip on SD card. Install went through, restarted phone. Once back up 3g is now enabled.

Not sure why no one suggested I could just download the rom of my choice from the PC and do it this way but that's ok.

I appreciate everyone's help on this forum. It really is a cut above the other sites out there. And now hopefully my pain makes someone elses life easier.

Sorry man, I didn't see your PM until just now. I had an issue with Clockwork after I enabled Godmode as well, I had to use ROM Manager to flash to SP Recovery, and then back to Clockwork in order for it to work properly.
Glad you got it fixed!