3g is lost

OP
cnmsales

cnmsales

Reaction score
I did do a back up. Where would this file be located on my sd card?

OP
cnmsales

cnmsales

Reaction score
Under clockwork/backup. I have a froyo back up i created. But it doesnt have any zip files in it. It has boot.img cache.img data.img nandroid.md5 recovery.img and system.img. These are the only files in this folder.

Rsswga

Reaction score
or hit install zip from sdcard, then choose zip from sdcard...look under clockworkmod, then download, then froyoroms, and so on...kangaroo is in that one

OP
cnmsales

cnmsales

Reaction score
The backups in nandroid were created under sprecovery. How can i install sprecovery back?

Or, can I download a rom on my PC and move it to my sd card?

OP
cnmsales

cnmsales

Reaction score
How do i do this from clockwork folder?

Rsswga

Reaction score
go to install zip from sd card, then youll see clockworkmod folder then youll see froyoroms or something like that, just keep clicking and the kangaroo zip will be in that one

Rsswga

Reaction score
power off phone, hold down x button and power button until you see clockworkmod recovery, wipe date and wip cache, then click on install from zip, then click choose zip from sdcard, then click on clockworkmod/, then click download, , then click FroyoROMs - Index, , click files, developers, jrummy, then click froyo_kangerade/, then click v1.1/

and it will begin to install
when its down back up with power button untill you see reboot
and thats it

Rsswga

Reaction score
once you get rom manager back installed first thing you need to do is do the 3g and root fix..its at the bottom of jrummy's..v1.1 kangerade fix...downland and install, it will reboot when its complete, then you can play with godmode on his scripts

OP
cnmsales

cnmsales

Reaction score
You said "then click on clockworkmod/, then click download, , then click FroyoROMs - Index, , click files, developers, jrummy,"

When I click Jrummy I get another folder JRUMMY. In this there is OTHER and ROM_Manager.

In Other you have "Generic sholes ota eng,jrummy.zip"

In Rom_Manager you have Customizer. In this folder you have lwp_froyo7 and bootanimations/ In this you have "flying.zip"

Wouldnt this be easier if I just downloaded a good zip file on my PC and transfer it over to the SDCARD and then do this?