3G Failed To Communicate With Server WITH EVERY WEBSITE NEED HELP ASAP

jeremycnly

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

For the past two days i HAVE NOT been able to access 3G network. I get an error saying:

Data Connectivity Problem
The server failed to communicate. Try Again Later.

I have not been able to access the internet at all any help? Let me add I am flashed to Cricket on 2.1.

[SOLVED]
You must update to the $55 Android Plan. I got my phone reflashed and updated (To 2.2 Froyo, BTW Its AMAZING) and was still getting the error, but the guy flashing the phone was having the same problem with his Droid 1 flashed to cricket. So we updated the plan now everything is working fine.

Last edited:

AGENT_NEEDLEZ

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

For the past two days i HAVE NOT been able to access 3G network. I get an error saying:

Data Connectivity Problem
The server failed to communicate. Try Again Later.

I have not been able to access the internet at all any help? Let me add I am flashed to Cricket on 2.1.

same here bro,, i haven't been able to use data service for 2 days I have a droid 2.2 flashed to cricket, i've already spoken to reps but there's nothing they can do about it since these aren't cricket's phones..

saturnbeauty

Reaction score
hi,am having the same problem with my motorola droid and am with cricket please if you find a solution please let us know

Reaction score
Was this a problem as soon as you flashed or did it just start happening? I had this problem last week and just did went into my browser in settings/manage applications and just cleared everything (data, defaults etc)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

saturnbeauty

Reaction score
hi,
no, still not working for me..even the droid market cannot be accessed

OP
J

jeremycnly

Reaction score
Was this a problem as soon as you flashed or did it just start happening? I had this problem last week and just did went into my browser in settings/manage applications and just cleared everything (data, defaults etc)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

No it was flashed 2 months ago and everything was fine till up to this point. I tried clearing everything and no luck. Im thinking about just reflashing myself but have no clue how to...

xcellentdeals

Reaction score
Same here....flashed my phone and my brothers phone and It has been working wonderfully for the past 3 months until a couple of days ago......All of a sudden NOTHING! wtf is going on? Is this widespread or what?

AGENT_NEEDLEZ

Reaction score
I remember this happening after last update Jan 1st or 2nd either cricket or droid changed something

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Have you tried *228 to reprogram the device?
Does cricket have that?

denero1

Reaction score
having same problem

htc evo with cricket just stopped working out the blue couple days ago

lcryderman

Reaction score
Same problem for last 12 hours or so. I've done nothing with my phone. Nothing custom. One moment I had 3g and the next I didn't and I still don't. I've done a battery pull. No change.

edited to add that I did a reboot in safe mode and that didn't change anything.

Last edited:

denero1

Reaction score
i called cricket guy told me take out battery let it sit for 15 mins then put it back and i dont think its going to work but i will try -_-

saturnbeauty

Reaction score
the guy that flashed my phone said cricket probably changed something in their system and we might need to upgrade to the 55 dollar android plan...:angry:

OP
J

jeremycnly

Reaction score
You must upgrade to the $55 Android Plan. I got my phone reflashed and updated (To 2.2 Froyo, BTW Its AMAZING) and was still getting the error, but the guy flashing the phone was having the same problem with his Droid 1 flashed to cricket. So we upgraded the plan now everything is working fine.