3G doesnt work until phone is restarted?

DnB

Reaction score
lately ive been having some problems with my 3g connection. the status bar will show 4 or 5 bars along with the 3g symbol but i have no connection. i cant hit the internet or use any of my apps that use a connection. i either get an error or page cant be displayed. as soon as i restart my droid 2 everything works as it should be. i also get all of my emails and notifications once it restarts.
any ideas on what could cause this? restarting every time i want to do something is annoying. i do have sync enabled as well.

chrstdvd

Reaction score
Only thing I can think of is to go into settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile networks >System select and make sure "automatic" is chosen. Other than that, you might have an app that turns off your radio after a specified amount of time. n There might be a setting for this but I am not sure. Also, if you are running a task killer, it might be causing your radio to be turned off.

silverfang77

Reaction score
Welcome to Hell. I've dealt with this crap in the past. The only thing I can suggest is either factory reset or BF back to Froyo and redownload Gingerbread.

Tappin' and talkin' with Tapatalk