3G and signal strength turn white

kjjb0204

Reaction score
Can't seem to find a pattern, but at least once a day those symbols turn white then back to blue. On gb. Anyone else seeing this and know what it means?

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk

xXGH05TXx

Reaction score
I don't no what that means but I've noticed that as well. I also did notice that when it was white. I had no internet access nor gtalk. It kept telling me will connect when connection is established. Somewhere along those lines. But I was also able to talk on the phone. When it was blue I had internet and phone reception. Im not for sure on this but this is what I have experienced. Hoped it helped a little bit

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

joeybarclay

Reaction score
If it turns white that means that you are not syncing with Google services(most likely from losing internet access)

OP
K

kjjb0204

Reaction score
Thanks all. I guess that would be a bug then since it really shouldn't be losing connectivity like that.

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk

hotkoko

Reaction score
I've noticed that also. Mine is always white, except when I turn on the sync. Then it turns blue. I keep sync turned off because it saves battery. And also because I don't need every notification going through all the time

Sent from my DROID Pro using DroidForums