3D RPG Runes Beta Test => Create your Account NOW

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Grab it while its hot ! You can get 1000 Beta Keys for testing the Online RPG Runes for Android Devices. Heres the link :

R?nes - MMORPG

[video=youtube;4hDqmL1LosM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hDqmL1LosM[/video]

Be fast ! Ive got one and im actually playing :). :icon_ banana:

Last edited:

beneharris

Reaction score
i just got it. it seems cool, but lots of thigns are broken, and there isn't many people yet! but its pretty cool

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up...tried this for 5 minutes and put it down lol. Maybe I/it was overhyped. I was expecting free roam around with other people, but I guess this isn't too shabby for a phone.

OP
MustangGT500

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
the polarbit games also offers realtime multiplayer so i think its possible. but well its a start. maybe others will make some good online rpg´s too. we have a heavy lack of rpgs offline and online on android sadly.

beneharris

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up...tried this for 5 minutes and put it down lol. Maybe I/it was overhyped. I was expecting free roam around with other people, but I guess this isn't too shabby for a phone.
thats kind of qhat i was expecting too, but it still seems pretty cool.

sportadic22

Reaction score
got the program... downloaded..installed. at the character making screen.. it wont go past create...

Reaction score
Installed today, too. Been playing around a lot as far as learning new spells but the Quest and Shilgs (money) seems to be bugged right now.

poooookah78

Reaction score
What is it named in the market? Can't find it. Searched for "runes" and I don't see it. :(

Raegis

Reaction score
I created an account but never got an email with a download link like it said... havent seen it in the market either.

Raegis

Reaction score
i logged in on the website and now theres a download link, there wasnt one when i signed up a couple weeks ago. weird.

poooookah78

Reaction score
I tried to sign up for an account on the website (I'm assuming you have to before downloading an apk file???) but it wouldn't go past the sign in....

Reaction score
The App can't be found in the Market since it's technically a Beta release so they haven't put it on the market yet.

For those of you that signed up, check your SPAM folders. That's where my emails ended up when I signed up.

Varking

Reaction score
Mine also went into the SPAM folder. It will provide a link to download an .apk which means you have to have your settings set to allow for installation of non-market downloads. You will not find this app in the market.