3D Launcher For DROID

OP
thebourbonnflip
Reaction score
i know it costs money but i think its worth it if you want 5 screens and 3d launcher. it also works in landscape mode

warrior21

Reaction score
I still prefer helix since you have all the screens you need and the 4 dedicated icons next to the app drawer. The fact that it's free is also a plus. The 3D app drawer isn't a big deal to me

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
thebourbonnflip
Reaction score
I still prefer helix since you have all the screens you need and the 4 dedicated icons next to the app drawer. The fact that it's free is also a plus. The 3D app drawer isn't a big deal to me

the 4 icons supposedly he's working on for an update for the launcer, but the fact that helix is free is a big draw in. i think its just preference.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
almost 10megs. Ill give it a shot if/when it loses some weight. : )

OP
thebourbonnflip
Reaction score
yea it may seem like a lot of megs but hey, thats y i love android for a reason...24hours to try it out, then have the option for a refund.

OP
thebourbonnflip
Reaction score
Droid21.jpg

Droid2-1.jpg

ncarson

Reaction score
Thanks. I love the 3D drawer and that's really the only reason I would get this but its more important to me to have the 4 icons on the bottom tray. Whenever that is there, Ill definitely go for this.

OP
thebourbonnflip
Reaction score
Thanks. I love the 3D drawer and that's really the only reason I would get this but its more important to me to have the 4 icons on the bottom tray. Whenever that is there, Ill definitely go for this.

yea, i know thats the reason y some people doesnt want to get this launcher, but it is noted in droid-life that he said he'll be working on adding that..hopefully as an option for those who would like it on or not

Magdroid

Reaction score
almost 10megs. Ill give it a shot if/when it loses some weight. : )

CK, I understand what your saying. But you MUST give this a try! (I demand it! LOL). This thing is so smooth and slick, it's def and upgrade! Not to mention he is adding the 4 buttons at the bottom soon.

papy72

Reaction score
Where do you see how much space it's taking up? The download itself was just under 5 megs.

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
FYI, part of the reason it is so "FAT" is because it has the "2.1 Stock/Nexus" Static Wallpapers on board. Some of them are really nice, as far as static WPs go :)

Personally I would like to see a version with those stripped out... and if he adds the dock on the bottom WITHOUT an option to switch/keep the DOT NAV, I'm gonna cry :-(

My ole thumb likes the DOTS!! :)

papy72

Reaction score
Well I picked it up just to play around with it. It feels smoother with 2.1 than GDE is, so i think I'm going to keep it around.

armeddroid

Reaction score
FYI, part of the reason it is so "FAT" is because it has the "2.1 Stock/Nexus" Static Wallpapers on board. Some of them are really nice, as far as static WPs go :)

Personally I would like to see a version with those stripped out... and if he adds the dock on the bottom WITHOUT an option to switch/keep the DOT NAV, I'm gonna cry :-(

My ole thumb likes the DOTS!! :)

I agree.. and damn, i didnt realize it came with its own Nexus Wallpapers, i looked right past that. Plus the screen dots are quick!