3D Games in MarketPlace?

michaelearth

Reaction score
Are there any 3D games available in the marketplace or soon to be available like the Iphone has?

Thanks

AcidBurn

Reaction score
The only one ive seen remotely close to any of the high quality graphics of iPhone games would be Mystique.

ironosity

Reaction score
And speed forge 3d has pretty good graphics. Not a bad racing game.

Xerozix

Reaction score
Well, judging by the hardware on the phone, a 3D game is very possible. We should really wait until Google has the ability to really revise the OS to speed up the phone, leaving resources for more things like games :D

l3reak

Reaction score
A mobile developer called Polarbit is bringing some 3D stuff to Android now. They just put out a racing game called Raging Thunder, and it apparently plays pretty well.

[video=youtube;r_P2UT-yQ2M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_P2UT-yQ2M"]YouTube - Raging Thunder - Android[/video]

They've got speedboat racing, aerial dog-fighting, and FPS 3D games coming too - they've got videos on their youtube if you wanna check it out. Thunder doesn't work on Droid ATM but I'd assume that would be fixed. Hopefully.

djk_dnb

Reaction score
Raging thunder looks like a great game that I'd like to play. However, when I had a look at the description of it in the market, it said that the current version does not support the Droid. = ( I'm looking forward to an update that fix that.