3800mAh Battery from Seido for Samsung Galaxy Nexus; Deformity Ensues

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
anyone have the regular extended battery? from what i can tell it doesnt even really add any extra thickness, does it?

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
anyone have the regular extended battery? from what i can tell it doesnt even really add any extra thickness, does it?

I don't have it but it does not add much thickness. Some cases even still work with it.

AZClimber

Reaction score
The device pretty much bricks the phone, (and I don't mean that in the traditional sense... I mean that it literally makes it look like a big round brick!)

Oh come on, when was the last time you even picked up a real brick? Are you people so weak and your hands so small from never doing any physical labor that a phone measured in ounces is a challenge for you to hold?

???

Reaction score
Oh come on, when was the last time you even picked up a real brick? Are you people so weak and your hands so small from never doing any physical labor that a phone measured in ounces is a challenge for you to hold?

thats what i was thinking... i mean its a removable battery, you wouldn't need to use it everyday. we can change them out. be good for trips and such out in places with iffy service, since that can drain a battery in only a few hours. it looks better than the smaller extended battery i had for my D1 too. seems a bit over priced since i paid less for 2 2100ma batteries oem brand and i just carry the extra one with me. i also use google wallet any time i can just to mess with the cashiers lol. cause they are like wtf just happened when you use it.

but still, it has its place i'm sure.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Admittedly if I had a need for an extended battery I would get it. As it turns out I almost always have access to chargers and on top of that get real good battery life. But if the need ever arises I will order one.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
what it does is smooth out the back of galaxy so there is no bump at the bottom. most cases made for regular still fit with extended and new cover.

PappaFloyd

Reaction score
That is efffin HIDEOUS! The regular extended battery looks alright, that thing is a beast. I don't think its so much that the phone would be to heavy with it but more it is just ugly, and not needed. Just get a second battery and save some pocket room! Hah

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I got that 2800 one for the Droid 1. I'm a function over form guy.

And yes if I had a choice I woulda got the RAZR Maxx.

doublea500

Reaction score
On the spot jokes..

1"Whats that thing in your pocket?"

2."doesnt fit in my pocket so i have to always hold it in my hand"

3."That thing better have a stereo system built inside"

4.VZW extended battery vs Seido
Vzw- Not extended battery... yet still slim.
Seido-Extended battery, with a hunchback

5. to fat to communicate with others <I like this one the most

Troll joke now!!
How to get a skinnier extended battery with more power!!!
Instructions-
1. buy two samsung extended batteries
2. buy four conducting wires
3. buy glue
4. Connect the + to + and the - to -, glue the batteries together and you got a skinny extended battery!!!

Last edited:

combatmedic870

Reaction score
I have the extended oem...it works fine for me...AND still looks good. I carry a 6 inch charging cord in my coat pocket if i ever need some juice. DancingNexus