35% off Droid accessories

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
What An Item direct link, good for today, 17.99 one day only it looks like. Their past couple of items were Droid items too. Wonder if tomorrow will be too?

mach330

Reaction score
anyone else having problem? that didn't work for me. is there a min? i'm trying to buy a battery charger for $19.99. perhaps that's too small?

edit: i just added some items to see if that's the problem. looks like there's some min that i'm not meeting. dammit. its' forcing me to spend more than what i want. lol

Last edited:

pigpen

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up, i got $10.50 off the cradle, and $35.00 off the motorokr ...

Big Cam

Reaction score
Thanks a lot, I didn't get that email but I just bought the car mount for $20 with free overnight shipping.

BeckBJJ

Reaction score
Excellent, got my bluetooth headset for $38!

Correction, he got it for $29.99! :biggrin: There was an online pricing error on the VZW site (locate the headset one way and it showed a price of $29.99, locate it a different way and it showed what was actually the correct price of $59.99) and I got them to honor the incorrect lower price. Couldn't stack the code on top of it, but hey, $29.99 beats $38.99.

Many thanks to the OP for the code though, as we then bit on the GPS mount and did use the code for that.

Our total damage for the bluetooth stereo headset and the GPS mount...$49 plus tax (free shipping)! :woot:

Becky

adlo

Reaction score
Still Applicable!

The promo code still works and even for the combo Cradle, Car Mount and Car Charger.

Link:

Enter your location

Got my bundle for $35 in NY with tax and Free Overnight shipping.

Wendy

Reaction score
Thanks!!! I entered the Droid35 code..but didn't get 35% off. It took 25% off of my corporate discount of 25%....thus giving me a 50% discount :icon_ banana:

I picked up a battery and charger....I almost got the cradle, but I figured I would not want to take the phone out of its case all the time, so I didn't get it.

WOOT!

Edit: Opps, it did take 35% off of the corporate discount of 25%. But that still only works out to a total of 50% off, not 60%

But I'm not complaining.

Last edited: