340 dev help

mcp770

Reaction score
So for us leak installers do you guys suggest updating to tranquility to get current or will you guys be adding the transition into a rubix release for us? Or wait for a rollback fix from tbh? I'm not a fan of tranquility as I found it invasive and I love rubix. Just wondering what you pros think is best to do to get right on versions again. Last time I do a leak I assure you. Basically what do you suggest to get this on track again to receive ota's?

devortex

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
So for us leak installers do you guys suggest updating to tranquility to get current or will you guys be adding the transition into a rubix release for us? Or wait for a rollback fix from tbh? I'm not a fan of tranquility as I found it invasive and I love rubix. Just wondering what you pros think is best to do to get right on versions again. Last time I do a leak I assure you. Basically what do you suggest to get this on track again to receive ota's?

I wish I could give you a solid answer, but right now you are kind of at the mercy of TBH. Personally, I'd hold out for a while and see what happens after the ota update actually rolls out.

I'm also pretty sure that to the extent of roms, being that they replace the system partition, I'd think that as long as you are on the newest bootloader 30.04, You should be able to install any rom built for 2.3.340 on it and get the 2.3.340 experience.

Seems like from the leaked .320 to the official .340 is just system updates, so any rom around that replaces all system files should render all the benefits of the ota update.

Hopefully I'm right on this. I could be way off :)